The purpose of this role is to provide consistent superior client service and to provide high quality support and assistance to Advisers in administering and delivering client outcomes.
- Manage client service and administrative functions, by prioritising the daily workload and deal with client queries by telephone and face to face
- Liaise with fund managers, brokers and share registries and implement Advisers directions efficiently and accurately
- Supporting the function with administration including preparing for Annual Review meetings , meeting notes, monitoring follow ups in financial planning software and typing reports including statements of advice.
- Checking and investment paperwork, carry out redemptions
- Process regular withdrawals / term deposits on platforms
- Over-seeing annual Fee Disclosure Statements and Ongoing Service Agreements for all clients
- Update CRM to reflect file notes as per communication with all clients to ensure accurate long term tracking of client communication.
- Identification of further business opportunities through review of the clients' file
- Use of online superannuation and insurance platforms with respective providers to obtain information for client reviews
The successful applicant will have:
- MUST have proven experience working in a Client Services / Financial Planning Assistant role within a financial planning firm.
- RG146 completed (or in progress) is desirable
- Strong Microsoft skills and experience using financial planning software preferred
- High attention to details, strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills
- Be able to work autonomously
- Willingness to assist and support internal and external stakeholders
Please click the "ÄPPLY" button to forward a copy of your resume to be reviewed in strictest confidence. Alternatively to find out more about this exciting and rewarding role please contact Toby Walsh from Ensure Recruitment on 0404971247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org