About the role
Supporting and assisting Financial Planners, you will be required to:
- Contacting clients' via email and phone to maintain regular contact, complete half-yearly and annual client reviews, update client information in the CRM, and identify whether there are any areas to further assist the client.
- Over-seeing annual Fee Disclosure Statements and Ongoing Service Agreements for all clients
- Update CRM to reflect file notes as per communication with all clients to ensure accurate long term tracking of client communication.
- Identification of further business opportunities through review of the clients' file
- Use of online superannuation and insurance platforms with respective providers to obtain information for client reviews
- Office support to ensure transparency of information to other departments of the office
- Other specified office based tasks as determined by your role description
- MUST have proven experience working in a Client Services / Financial Planning Assistant role within a financial planning firm.
- RG146 completed (or in progress) is desirable
- Strong Microsoft skills and experience using financial planning software preferred
- High attention to details, strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills
- Be able to work autonomously
- Willingness to assist and support internal and external stakeholders
Please click the "ÄPPLY" button to forward a copy of your resume to be reviewed in strictest confidence. Alternatively to find out more about this exciting and rewarding role please contact Toby Walsh from Ensure Recruitment on 0404971247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org