Senior Corporate Broker
Our client is an award winning global business based with locations all over Australia. This particular position for Client Manager is going to be highly sought after.
This role can be based in Brisbane or Sydney.
This Global Business has in the past won many prestigious awards for recognition of their service and professionalism. The business is continuing to grow year on year, therefore new positions are becoming available.
Presently, there is a need for an established and experienced Corporate Broker or Senior Client Manager to join the busy team of professionals.
Our new Corporate Broker recruit will have will ideally have approximately 5 + years of experience in commercial / corporate insurance broking (Account Managing). Also, good working knowledge of all major product classes.
Experience within acquisitions and mergers is a great benefit however not essential.
- Working on project-based work across a variety of industry sectors
- Building relationships and securing business through existing and newly-created relationships with the investment banking and private equity community
- Critically analysing existing arrangements and developing insurance programs, solutions and service requirements
Ideally, the candidate will have significant client manager experience with the ability to write new business and obtain new clients. The successful person will be somebody who is technically strong. If you have experience within the oil / gas / mining sectors - you are highly urged to apply.
You will have :
- Proven ability to manage clients
- 5 years of Broker / Corporate
- Confidence to interact with clients face to face and over the phone
- Tier 1 qualifications
In return, you’ll be remunerated generously and you’ll be working with only the best in the industry.
Apply today by submitting an up to date CV.