- Design and deliver management reporting for the business related to operational metrics.
- Utilise a quantitative approach to draw insights and provide recommendations on key operational issues facing the business.
- Develop insights from partner programs that enable fact driven decision making, for example through identification of benefits for business cases.
- Use methodologies such as Lean and Kaizen to identify ways in which operational insights can be better generated and delivered to the business, partnering with other teams.
- Build relationships internally with other business units that generate insights to, and when possible achieve a coordinated and streamlined approach.
- Advanced skills in using Excel to manipulate large data sets and generate insights.
- Deep understanding and experience in generating and analysing data and drawing out key insights to help drive decision making at a strategic level.
- Experience within financial services - banking would be highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills