Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer with a passion for Automation, looking for an opportunity that allows a deep dive technically with a highly regarded national organisation?
You'd be working on a long-term project transforming and migrating core integration technologies into Cloud. A key transformation project with a multi-year schedule it requires an attentive, independent thinking and highly technical Engineer to work closely with Stakeholders and Delivery teams during the design & build phases of the project.
Key Role Aspects
- To design & develop the code & structure for CI/Ci pipelines enabling infrastructure as code
- Research & implement new tools and methodologies that are relevant to the project
- Act as the go to person, remove roadblocks and technical barriers for the delivery team
- Work with Stakeholders across the business showcasing the project progress
- Be an active member of the Agile team, working closely with Scrum Masters, designers and the data consulting team
- Strong DevOps experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using a tech stack of GIT, AWS, Spring Boot, Jenkins, Artifactory and Java
- Experience working with AWS, creating CloudFormation templates and end-to-end Instructure-as-code-automation.
- Any knowledge on Kubernetes and Kafka is highly beneficial
- Work on ECS, Isito, Kong and serverless technology
- Automation skills using Ansible, Python, Bash , Puppet and Packer ideally
- Previous experience collect logs & metrics, build dashboards using Splunk, AppDynamics and other tools
- Excellent knowledge of Ansible
- Experience with Microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common trouble shooting procedures.
- Ensure all systems, platforms and applications are compliant with and operating to relevant security and data protection standards
- Have a deep understanding of Microservices architecture, API management and distributed systems concepts
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.