This reputable company is a key player within the Superannuation industry who has a strong reputation for delivering high quality, consistent service and education through its network of Advisers and Account Managers and now Education Consultants.
This role which will see you:
- Working closely with the relevant Account Manager assigned to the employer plan
- Deliver regular client engagement activities through education and information sessions to employers and members that assist in retention and growth across the portfolio.
- Available as a key point of contact to a portfolio of employer funds in relation to superannuation legislation and education materials
- Prepare and deliver education sessions across various mediums such as digital, web based, email, phone, presentations and policy committees meetings.
- Work with other key areas in the business in providing education sessions that promote marketing initiatives.
- Prior experience in a superannuation account management role which incorporates member education activities
- Strong knowledge of legislation and compliance regulations for the Superannuation industry
- Well-developed client relationship management and networking skills
- Clear communication, time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Relevant industry qualifications – minimum RG146 - DFP or higher highly regarded
- Cert IV Qualification in workplace training and assessment - preferred