Due to natural growth an opportunity has arisen on a permanent basis for a highly competent and experienced Senior Financial Planner to join the Sydney team on a permanent basis and provide holistic compliant financial advice to clients.
The position will provide tailored financial solutions through financial diagnosis, advising on appropriate financial strategies and matching specific needs for their high value clients.
In this dynamic role, your key responsibilities include:
- Your focus will be on servicing, retaining and providing ongoing advice to clients, developing relationships with referral partners and prospecting new opportunities through your strong business development expertise. Your ability to lead, nurture and mentor those around you, and engage with and build lasting relationships with your clients will lend to success in the companies culture of high performance
- Build effective relationships with your referral partners, source clients sets and educate them on the financial planning process
- Sourcing new opportunities across the referral network and continually looking for any value added service we may be able to offer to potential new clients
- Conduct in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims and prepare plans best suited to individual clients' requirements
- Ensuring that all advice and recommendations to clients or prospective clients is timely, appropriate and in the clients' best interests.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment and able to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You should be results driven, passionate about Financial Planning and have a strong compliance ethic and a strong customer focus and seek continual improvements whilst driving efficiency.
- Desirable but not mandatory: CFP (Completed or working towards)
- Mandatory: Financial related degree + ADFP (must have qualifications meeting FASEA requirements)
- Minimum 5+ years financial advisory experience providing holistic advice to clients face-to-face (essential)
- Be able to bring a Client book of a minimum $200k+
To be considered for this highly rewarding role please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role confidentially and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Paul Zantuck on 03 8637 7320 or email your resume to email@example.com