My client offers client centric focused advice to loyal clients and ethics around the advice given to clients is critical.
Key Duties include:
- Develop relationships with existing clients and provide strategic quality advice offering a client centric approach
- Deliver high quality financial advice, while maintaining an exceptional level of client service, to both new and existing clients.
- Prepare investment and strategic holistic advice to HNW clients
- You will be confident in preparing and presenting strategic financial plans to prospective clients and providing ongoing strategic and investment reviews to existing clients.
- Maintain high level compliance standards
- Identify opportunities and provide holistic wealth advice to customers with complex wealth needs
- Being seen as a trusted adviser and driving the profitability across a portfolio of HNW customers
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands
- Highly ethical Senior Financial Planner / Private Client Adviser with proven ability of working relationships providing sophisticated financial advice to sophisticated clients
- Previous financial planning experience within a similar role with a proven track record in providing compliant and holistic financial advice
- ADFS and/or CFP Qualified ideally - FASEA aligned qualifications
- Tertiary Qualification in line with FASEA requirements
- Be commercially aware and have a good understanding of the financial planning industry
- Team Player
- Client centric focused