Their model provides diverse career pathways for motivated and successful financial planners looking to advance their careers with an organisation that holds existing warm relationships with customers of all levels of sophistication and complexity.
This is a well-established financial planning business with a significant share of the Australian financial advice market and an unparalleled opportunity has arisen for a driven and energetic Financial Planner to deliver the highest level advice services to their Retail branch, Affluent and HNW customer base.
Key role responsibilities:
- Ongoing service and review - delivery of ongoing client service package
- Build effective relationships with your referral partners, source clients sets and educate them on the financial planning process
- Your focus will be on servicing, retaining and providing ongoing advice to clients, developing relationships with referral partners and prospecting new opportunities through your strong business development expertise. Your ability to lead, nurture and mentor those around you, and engage with and build lasting relationships with your clients will lend to success in the companies culture of high performance
- Collaborate with Branch staff and Relationship Managers to identify opportunities and provide holistic wealth advice to customers with complex wealth needs.
- Sourcing new opportunities across the referral network and continually looking for any value added service we may be able to offer to potential new clients
- Clients are typically Retail, Affluent and HNW individuals and families demonstrating wealth needs across Risk, Investments, Superannuation and Estate Planning
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide holistic advice.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands.
- Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
- Conduct regular reviews of clients' financial plans and make recommendations as appropriate
The successful candidate will possess:
- DFP, ADFP & Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline is essential.
- 3+ years experience in a financial planning role, preferably with experience delivering holistic advice to Retail and Affluent clients with complex wealth needs.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To be considered for this highly rewarding role please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role confidentially and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on 0404971247 or email your resume to email@example.com