About the company:
Our client is a leading Australian bank that prides itself on creating long term relationships with its customers built on trust and understanding. With over 30,000 personnel our client has a brilliant company culture that puts its people first and invests in developing their skills and furthering their career. A long list of benefits and Health and Well being programme come with this opportunity.
About the opportunity:
This opportunity is best suited to a highly driven and customer focused Senior Financial Planner that will be servicing Mandarin speaking clients. Based in a busy branch located in Chatswood, Sydney you will be providing individually tailored financial plans and solutions, advising on appropriate financial strategies and matching specific needs to mid to high value clients.
This leading Bank has a highly successful Advice business that provides holistic wealth advice solutions to retail, commercial, agri and affluent customers.
Their model provides diverse career pathways for motivated and successful financial planners looking to advance their careers with an organisation that holds existing warm relationships with customers of all levels of sophistication and complexity.
Key role responsibilities:
· Collaborate with branch staff to identify opportunities and provide holistic advice to customers with a variety of wealth needs
· Clients are typically retail individuals and families demonstrating wealth needs across Risk, Investments and Superannuation
· Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide personalised financial advice
· Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth and structure their investments
· Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business
· Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols