Senior Financial Planner - Gold Coast
My client is a large leading financial planning firm and due to natural growth an opportunity has arisen on a permanent basis for a highly competent and experienced Senior Financial Planner to join the Gold Coast team and provide holistic compliant ethical advice to clients.
In this challenging and pivotal role, your key responsibilities include:
Skills and experience
- Deliver the Lifestyle Financial Planning Process through the analyse of client needs, development and delivery appropriate planning strategies and product solutions, preparation of quality, compliant Statements of Advice and implement agreed recommendations
- Ongoing service and review - delivery of ongoing client service package
- Build effective relationships with your referral partners, source clients sets and educate them on the financial planning process
- The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment and able to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You should be results driven, passionate about Financial Planning and have a strong compliance ethic and a strong customer focus and seek continual improvements whilst driving efficiency.
- Your focus will be on servicing, retaining and providing ongoing advice to clients, developing relationships with referral partners and prospecting new opportunities through your strong business development expertise. Your ability to lead, nurture and mentor those around you, and engage with and build lasting relationships with your clients will lend to success in the companies culture of high performance
- Consistently delivering exceptional service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Sourcing new opportunities across the referral network and continually looking for any value added service we may be able to offer to potential new clients
- Conduct in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- Analyse information and prepare plans best suited to individual clients' requirements
- Conduct regular reviews of clients' financial plans and make recommendations as appropriate
- Ensuring that all advice and recommendations to clients or prospective clients is timely, appropriate and in the clients' best interests.
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work in a fast-paced, at times ambiguous and complex environment and have:
- Completed ADFS (advanced Diploma of Financial Planning) and ideally studying towards CFP. You will ideally hold a degree also.
- Minimum 3+ years financial advisory experience providing face to face financial advice to clients (this is a MUST)
- Demonstrated experience in exceptional customer services and high performance
To be considered for this highly rewarding role please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role confidentially and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on 0404971247 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org