This iconic brand with a solid national presence in the Finance and Wealth industry who prides themselves on best practice and having customers’ best interest at heart provides clear career pathways.
Assisting Australians at every stage of their financial journey has been at the core of this major player’s activities. A number of opportunities currently exist in a number of location for an experienced Financial Planner to be part of a team which has strong and enduring relationships with a wide range of clients.
With a strong focus on compliance, advice processes and risk, the Snr FP/ Financial Planner will hold needs-based, holistic conversations with clients from a range of backgrounds to protect and grow their wealth. A key component of this role will be the identification of quality new business using existing networks and also sourcing new referral partners.
The successful candidate will have
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- University qualification in Financial Planning or a related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in delivering high quality, compliant advice which are in the best interest of clients
- Experience in sourcing new business and establish referral partners
To submit your application, please click the “apply” button or contact Amrish Jusrut in our Melbourne office on 03 8637 7332 for a confidential discussion.