Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide highly ethical and sophisticated holistic financial advice to an both new and existing clients with the full support of a dedicated client services team to assist you.
- Manage client relationship by identifying individual client needs and servicing these needs in a manner which ensures value to client as demonstrated by high client retention rate, new client referrals and additional inflow or service provision (eg, insurance).
- Prepare investment and strategic advice to clients in accordance with current legislative, industry and corporate professional standards. Updates the underlying assumptions within their plans and aligns the portfolio to ensure the achievement of the clients' long-term financial objectives. Ensures that recommendations are executed correctly.
- Maintains client records by the use of file notes and systems to ensure a consistently high standard of knowledge on each client that can be accessed by team members.
- Seeks to provide a level of service that matches clients' expectations in accordance with the client satisfaction survey. Ensures that the client receives services in accordance with the firms private client service offer.
- Participates in at least the minimum hours of professional development training per annum by attending both internally and externally-provided sessions to ensure compliance with both legislative, industry and corporate guidelines.
- Maintaining high professional compliance standards that satisfy legislative industry and corporate requirements
- ADFS and/or CFP qualifications completed
- Proven senior level financial planning experience working with sophisticated clients.
- High level communication skills
To be considered for this highly rewarding role please email your resume via the link below or to hear more about this role confidentially and other opportunities across the Wealth Management sector, please contact Toby Walsh on (07) 3337 1702 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org