Senior Group Claims Assessor - Life Insurance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Stable and growing teams
- Fully resourced claims functions including seniors, technical and legal with strong links to QA, Product and Underwriting.
- Flexible working arrangements including work from home
- Demonstrated career progression
Your background will include:
- Manageable portfolio of 20 - 25 complex claims
- Coaching and mentoring staff
- Training new staff
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Process improvement through project work
- Strong technical background and experience in life insurance claims assessments ideally across all products (group and/or retail)
- Demonstrated experience in peer reviews and/or QA on life claims
- Experience providing claims strategy support to case managers/assessors
- SCT/FOS experience will be highly regarded
- Allied health or legal backgrounds will be beneficial but not essential
If you are looking for the next step in your career, and want to work for a market leader, I would love to speak to you.
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Bhavika on 02 9346 5297, or email: email@example.com Not what you are looking for? Not a problem. Give me a call to see what other opportunities are available at the moment.