Senior IP Claims Assessor/2IC - Client Management Focused
Our client is an award winning organisation with a strong reputation for investing in their staff and career progression. In the last few months alone there has been a number of internal promotions to leadership and technical roles.
With more investment going in to the claims team, our client has created a senior claims assessor role to support the claims function and the team manager with leadership duties.
- Excellent salary + benefits
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience in a true 2IC role
- Friendly and supportive team
- Employee incentive plan and discounted insurance
All we need from you is;
- Manage group insurance client relationships across corporate clients
- File reviews and auditing of claims across all products
- Make recommendations to proactively manage / prevent future risks
- Support the team manager with day to day management of the team
- Complex claims assessment and management
- Training, mentoring and coaching
- In-depth knowledge of Life Insurance and claims management practices
- Demonstrated life insurance income protection claims assessment experience ideally with TPD and trauma/TI claims assessment experience.
- Strong understanding of the Insurance Act and case laws
- Experience in coaching and mentoring
- SCT & FOS experience will be highly regarded.
If you are a seasoned assessor looking to take the next step in your career or a senior assessor looking for greener grass, this could be what you have been waiting for.
Want to know more? I have a lot more to tell...
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Oshan on (02) 9346 5288, or email: email@example.com Ensure Recruitment partners with 9 of the top 10 life insurers in Australia. Every consultant is specialised in their sector and has strong relationships with senior managers across the industry. We take the time to understand your career goals and able to offer you guidance to secure your future.