This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide Information Security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
The purpose of this role is to provide an Information Security strategy and roadmap, lead Information Security initiatives across the company, responsible for systems health with regards to Information Security, and will hold a strong Cyber security focus.
- 5+ years in an Information Security management role
- Demonstrated experience in building, managing and developing IT Systems and Information Security strategies, policies & practices
- Strong experience of managing internal teams and external vendors
- Strong ability to drive engagement, secure buy-in and influence stakeholders
- Holds a CISM and good working knowledge of frameworks such as NZISM, HISO and ISO27001