- Opportunity to be a part of the leadership team
- Be a part of an exciting transformation journey
- Excellent salary + Benefits
- Influence industry changes
- Take on a varied role and make it your own
- Establish and maintain a strong rapport with regulatory bodies, distributors and clients
- Proactively identify and prioritise improvement initiatives that will support an improved client experience.
- Manage customer feedback and disputes in accordance with approved processes and service levels.
- Support the senior leadership team with operational decisions and process improvement initiatives
- Extensive experience in property, builder warranty and/or commercial risk insurance ideally with underwriting experience
- Strong and demonstrated rapport and credibility with distributors and Government, with a strong personal presence & influencing skills.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in managing conflicts, complaints and the dispute management process.
- Commercially astute with significant commercial business experience and knowledge, and well-developed organization, coordination & management skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
An industry leading salary and benefits will be applied to this role that will relate to the successful candidates experience within the industry.
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria.
For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email email@example.com