The role will see you responsible for the strategic direction of the rehabilitation function with specific accountability for:
- Managing two direct reports with a further 15-20 FTE's across Injury Management and technical positions.
- Setting the strategic direction for rehab intervention across a broad range of physical and psych claims
- Identifying opportunities to enhance the performance of the broader claims function through effective rehab
- Innovating to ensure rehab services are providing the best possible opportunities for injured workers to return to work
You will be able to demonstrate
- A sound understanding of the workers compensation scheme
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the best practice in injury management within Australia
- A proven track record in using rehab to drive RTW outcomes
- An engaging leadership style that promotes high performance, strong development of your team and continuous improvement
- Significant experience in setting and executing on strategies that drive RTW outcomes
In return you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive base salary and additional superannuation contributions
- A supportive and innovative leadership team that is committed to excellence
- A flexible working environment - some excellent benefits here!!
- Resources to ensure that Rehab is effectively delivered
- Additional annual leave entitlements above the standard 20 days
- An opportunity to genuinely shape an entire claims function with 5,000 + claims
The role will be offered as a 12 month contract and based in the CBD.
For more information or a confidential conversation on this role please call paul on 03 8637 7319