Senior .Net Developer - Test Automation
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior .Net Developer who is passionate about at Test Driven Development and Test Automation. You will be working for a well-known financial services client on one of their leading products. The applications you will support are developed in-house, and the team growth demonstrates the investment and value the wider business places on this product.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop test automation software to schedule and at a high level of quality.
- Work with test engineers to extend automation test frameworks and scripts.
- Proactively drive improvements to the team’s automation testing and performance testing strategies.
- Be an active participant in regular requirements review, prioritisation and estimation workshops.
- Apply knowledge of CI-CD frameworks to validate and confirm trace-ability to requirements.
Key experience required:
- Significant experience within .Net
- Comprehensive understanding of OO and domain-driven design.
- Strong understanding of database design & development concepts.
- Has used agile development techniques e.g. Behaviour Driven Design, Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Test Automation.
- Has used DevOps practices e.g. Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Automated provisioning and release management.
- Experience delivering tests using automation frameworks such as SpecFlow and Selenium.
- Experience delivering software using enterprise components of the Windows platform, such as XML Web Services, MSMQ, Windows Services, Windows Security, WCF
- Experience in MVC, JS frameworks and REST QPIs would be desirable
In order to apply follow the link below or for more information please contact Richard McGuinness – 03 8637 7314