This is a highly rewarding role suited for a capable Senior Paraplanner who has a proven record of working closely with Financial Advisors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Para planning as required, this could be simple SOA’s, insurance SOA’s up to complex SOA’s with multiple strategies/entities.
- Willingness to assist with processes and systems to improve the advice process.
- Deliver quality advice documentation that meets the agreed requirements within the nominated timeframe.
- Contribute to the improvement, efficiency and consistency of the advice process.
- Maintain a working knowledge of financial planning issues and trends.
- This role will include tasks such as the preparation of SOA strategies, ROA's and review documents, preparation of relevant research, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, managing the implementation process and ensuring compliance is maintained.
- Statements of Advice need to be accurate, professional and logically prepared with a focus on client outcomes and be tailored specifically to our clients' needs. A high level of attention to detail is an absolute must.
- Excellent communication skills & have an ability to work closely with planners to achieve the best outcome for clients.
- High level attention to detail & result driven.
- ADFP qualification in financial planning.
- Experience & exposure working on different strategies.