This is a highly rewarding role suited for a capable Senior Paraplanner who has a proven record of working closely with Financial Advisors. They are the pioneers of the fee for service model.
Key responsibilities include:
- Para planning as required, this could be simple SOA’s, insurance SOA’s up to complex SOA’s with multiple strategies/entities.
- Willingness to assist with processes and systems to improve the advice process.
- Deliver quality advice documentation that meets the agreed requirements within the nominated timeframe.
- Maintain a working knowledge of financial planning issues and trends.
- This role will include tasks such as the preparation of SOA strategies, ROA's and review documents, preparation of relevant research, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, managing the implementation process and ensuring compliance is maintained.
- Xplan experience
- High level attention to detail & result driven.
- ADFP qualification in financial planning.
- Experience & exposure working on different strategies.