Senior Paraplanner (SMSF experience) - Brisbane CBD
Join this leading financial services firm as a Senior Paraplanner working within a flexible environment.
This is a permanent full time position located in Brisbane CBD offices and the role is suited to a Senior Paraplanner who is looking for the next step in their career. Working in a vibrant, open plan office, this role will see you interacting closely with award-winning advisers, providing technical support in the development of individually tailored strategies for HNW clients. This organisation invests heavily back into their employees and consistently provide further industry and product training to their staff to maintain their award winning status.
As part of a team of Paraplanners, you will provide support and assistance to Financial Planners and assist them in developing strategies that meet their client's individual objectives, financial situation and needs.
Skills & Experience
- Working within a team environment, providing tailored financial advice to a range of individual clients by developing high quality financial strategies and plan documents
- Participating in member interviews with Financial Planners and assist with complex tasks where required
- Assisting with building and maintaining relationships with the Company and their clients
- Responding to technical client queries and following up outstanding matters
- Ensuring Financial Planners are supported in daily activities by providing ad-hoc support
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of, and compliance with, the licensing and professional standards
- Research and strategic work regarding a variety of products and new client scenarios.
- Constructing highly complex Statements of Advice (SOAs) and ROAs for both new and existing clients.
- Supporting the adviser teams in due diligence up to advice presentation stage.
- 3 years + Paraplanning experience (SMSF exposure essential)
- DFP compliant and a commitment to further study, however ADFP qualification would be an advantage
- Good understanding of the advice process and experience within superannuation or a financial planning practice
- Exposure to COIN or XPLAN software
- Experience in a customer focused environment
- Positive, can do attitude, proactive, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or to find out more about this role or any other roles in the Wealth Management space please contact Toby Walsh on 0404 971 247 or firstname.lastname@example.org