My client is an impressive and well established financial services provider with a a large financial planning team and currently a permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join the team on a permanent basis based in the Sydney CBD offices.
The role is responsible for the provision of strategic input to produce Statements of Advice using COIN and/or Xplan financial planning software.
Main focus areas
• Prepare high quality and compliant Statements of Advice and other advice documents on behalf of planners. Partnering with planners and assist them with strategic input
• Meet and exceed individual productivity targets
• Ensure that Paraplanning qualitative and quantitative service standards are met
• Ensure that Paraplanning services are in accordance with licensee standards
• Ensure high level financial planning software skills are developed and maintained
• Build and reinforce a constructive and high performing culture (individually and collectively as a team member)
• Maintain minimum education requirements
To be considered you will have: