Senior Portfolio Analyst - General Insurance
- Management of profitability of the existing accounts as well as the responsibility for analysing, pricing, underwriting and reporting for the execution of new accounts.
- Work closely with Product Heads and Underwriting Manager to grow the Residential and Specialty Personal Lines portfolios.
- Underwriting analysis of the individual accounts and portfolio, pricing adequacy reviews, claim trend analysis, holistic reviews of the business performance.
- Review pricing adequacy, calculate/analyse burn rates and make recommendations with respect to rate changes.
- Monitor price testing results, prepare detailed reports and present them to stakeholders, including senior management.
- At least 4 years’ experience, coming from an actuary or pricing background
- Prior experience in consumer lines insurance, Residential would be preferred.
- Understanding of insurance pricing, product development, components of the profit & loss statement and reinsurance.
- Experience using Access, SQL, SAS or similar tools, experience with Qlikview a plus
- Excellent communication skills and a must be a strong team player
- Actuarial Experience will be highly advantageous
Do not miss this outstanding opportunity and click apply button, should you meet the above criteria.
- Varied and wide-ranging role providing exposure to underwriting, product, finance and pricing activities
- Global brand and market leader in General Insurance
- Up to $130,000 Base + Super + Discretionary Bonus (16%)
- Great company culture and supportive team environment
- Newly created permanent role, Sydney CBD
For a private conversation, please contact Kostya Rozin in (02) 9346 5296 or email email@example.com