Senior Program Manager
Our client are currently looking for 2x Senior Program Managers for a 12 month contract based in Melbourne CBD. The Senior Program Manager will plan, direct, coordinate, and lead a project to ensure that goals, objectives and all elements of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
Key Skills Required:
- Managing the strategic aspects of large program / projects and mitigating risk.
- Direct and deliver highly complex, ICT projects within a broader program environment where multiple interdependencies exist
- Ability to span both agile and traditional project delivery methodologies
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Highly developed vendor / partner / sourcing management skills
- Highly developed communications and organisation skills
- Hold qualifications in project/program management.
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
- Transparent and collaborative at all times
- Outcome focused - aligned to what is important and adds value
- Ability to apply a continuous improvement lens over work processes and practices, always seeking to optimise efficiency
Apply now or for more information please contact Richard McGuinness - 03 8637 7314