We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to project manage (not do) the comms, change, and process components (not the technology) of the Transformation Program. The Program will deliver the change across multiple environments and dimensions, including:
- New products for customers
- Improving CX
- Streamlining processes and reducing admin burden
- Re-engineering every operating function
- Relevant supplier commercial arrangements must be uplifted to support and work in harmony with the new technology, processes and people capabilities
- Core platforms are replaced to enable the re-engineering, provide portal access
- Substantial career evidence of project management including proven management of multiple projects concurrently within large and complex organisations.
- Strong experience in leading business projects with an understanding of technology – note Project Mangers with only a tech background will not be considered
- Strong understanding of a Product Owner role
- Solid understanding of Agile but comfortable with aspects of Waterfall
- Proven experience in successful budget responsibility for projects over $1 million.
- Extensive project lifecycle experience understanding the planning and delivery of projects in its entirety.
- High level of written and oral communication skills with excellent attention to detail in written work.
- High competency in scheduling & dependency mapping
- Proven confidence in verbal communication with the successful ability to deal with people at all levels of an organisation including liaising with a wide range of diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrating a human centred design approach to all aspects of work, including a willingness to share knowledge and expertise to assist in embedding this approach across the organisation.