As the Senior Test Analyst, you will be responsible for the development of test requirements, the design and development of test cases, execution of tests, and identifying and assisting in the resolution of defects prior to implementation.
You will also develop Test Plans including Master Test Plans / Test Strategies, to capture the test approach to ensure the success of Development Projects. In addition, you may lead a small team responsible for the planning, design and execution of a test phase or small-to-medium project with an appropriate level of guidance and support from the Testing Manager.
- Testing – Planning, Design & Preparation, Execution and Reporting.
- Defect Management – Identification, Analysis, Recording, Retesting, Closure.
- Test Automation – Development, Maintenance, Execution and Reporting.
- Test & SDLC Metrics – Capture and Reporting.
- Software testing experience, preferably including automation testing.
- Exposure to Financial systems such as Calypso or Murex.
- Experience working in distributed teams and autonomously, on short-term and long-term projects.
- Competency in SQL, Linux and Excel.
- Exposure to Jira, Jenkins, GIT Hub, Artifactory, TeamCity, Confluence, Icinga, Kibana, AWS.
- Ability to combine large amounts of information and report succinctly.
- Creative, self-starting individuals