In this role you will have the opportunity to work:
- Within an excellent culture
- As a Lead on Enterprise level SharePoint projects
- On leading an Agile team in the delivery of the platform
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading developers to execute the full software development life cycle (SDLC) for change to applications hosted on SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online platforms.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand their needs, gather requirements and translate that into a software solution.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Working with the Technical Service Owner, you are responsible for managing costs at or below plan for the platform and continually identifying ways to reduce delivery costs and operating costs (i.e. licensing, infrastructure, tooling, etc.)
- Responsible for management of stakeholders and business engagement for technical change to the platform.
- Management of external vendor, for change and application development for the corporate intranet and other applications as required.
- Development of high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Delivery quality is ensuring year on year improvement of SharePoint platform availability
- Collaboration with internal support teams to facilitate knowledge transfer and vendors to fix and improve software delivery and applications.