This is a unique opportunity to work with one of Australia's Leading Financial Institution working in an agile environment designing, coding, testing and installing applications and programs across multiple platforms.
What you'll be doing:
- Assisting in the ongoing automation of our software deployment and test suites
- Assisting in the analysis and design of applications programs and databases
- Modifying and troubleshooting applications programs
- Liaising and engaging internal and external stakeholders including IBM, vendors and internal users
- Strong software development background and be confident to utilise your experience with Windows Servers and Databases
- The ability to understand and operate in large and complex organisations.
- Technical experience in PL/SQL, VB Script, C#, .NET, Windows Server, AWS/Azure will be highly regarded
- Experience in database performance tuning and optimisation using Control-M, ITIL, Websphere, GitHub, Artifactory or Jenkins
If the above above sounds like you please click APPLY NOW or phone Christine on (03) 8637 7332 for more information.