Technical Architect - Java
Our client requires an experiencedTechnical Architect for an initial 12 month contract. You will be guiding the development of a case management and collaboration platform. The work is very much hands-on, including writing code and installing and configuring software as well as the production of higher level solution architecture and design artifacts. You will be working an agile way using modern open source tools and frameworks.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or IT equivalent
- 10+ commercial Java development experience
- Extensive hands on experience with case management tools such as Casegenix
- Extensive hands on experience with CRM tools such as Pivotal
- Extensive hands on experience building workflows with collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Slack
- Commercial experience deploying containerised applications with Docker and associated tools such as Rancher.
- Detailed understanding of the financial intelligence/AML/CTF domain
Apply now or for more information please contact Richard McGuinness - 03 8637 7314