You will be responsible for leading and driving definition of the end-to-end high-level design for the "IT Solution" in a project/program, in a way that complies with the Solution Architecture.
- Wholly responsible for leading and driving definition of the end-to-end high level design for the “IT Solution” in a project/program, in a way that complies with the Solution Architecture.
- During the high level design, you will be responsible for:
- The Identification and escalation of any potential gaps in the target solution architecture, including likely impact of gaps
- The identification and resolution of any issues relating to non-functional requirements e.g. Security, capacity, performance etc...
- Responsible for ensuring the solution design will deliver against project/program requirements and document the solution/requirements traceability
- Contribute to, and oversight of, the development of the detailed design
- Provide specialist advice to the business, Solution architects regarding issues in the application of technology to enhance business performance
- Identify and resolve cross-release, project and asset team issues that impact the solution integrity
- Assess change requests for impact to overall project/program design and escalate deviations from agreed solution architecture, highlighting likely impact
- Contribute to the maintenance of a central knowledge repository for design models, pattern repositories, relevant guidelines and standards, and project deliverables.
Key Experience Required:
- 5+ years Technology experience which includes design, development and support activities
- Design and development experience in one of the robotics tools – Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, OpenSpan, UiPath etc
- Exposure to programming language – C#, .Net, Java etc
- Well versed in OOPS
- Ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues to business stakeholders
- Exposure to architecture principles
- Experience in Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills