Solution Designer - RPA
A market-leading client is currently looking for a Solution Designer with RPA experience for a permanent role based in Melbourne CBD. The Solution Designer will ensure that throughout the project lifecycle, the solution is aligned with the Solution Architecture, and act as a bridge between the Development team and the Architects for all designs. The Solution Designer will sit within the robotics team.
You will be responsible for leading and driving definition of the end-to-end high-level design for the "IT Solution" in a project/program, in a way that complies with the Solution Architecture.
- Wholly responsible for leading and driving definition of the end-to-end high level design for the “IT Solution” in a project/program, in a way that complies with the Solution Architecture.
- During the high level design, you will be responsible for:
- The Identification and escalation of any potential gaps in the target solution architecture, including likely impact of gaps
- The identification and resolution of any issues relating to non-functional requirements e.g. Security, capacity, performance etc...
- Responsible for ensuring the solution design will deliver against project/program requirements and document the solution/requirements traceability
- Contribute to, and oversight of, the development of the detailed design
- Provide specialist advice to the business, Solution architects regarding issues in the application of technology to enhance business performance
- Identify and resolve cross-release, project and asset team issues that impact the solution integrity
- Assess change requests for impact to overall project/program design and escalate deviations from agreed solution architecture, highlighting likely impact
- Contribute to the maintenance of a central knowledge repository for design models, pattern repositories, relevant guidelines and standards, and project deliverables.
Key Experience Required:
- 5+ years Technology experience which includes design, development and support activities
- Design and development experience in one of the robotics tools – Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, OpenSpan, UiPath etc
- Exposure to programming language – C#, .Net, Java etc
- Well versed in OOPS
- Ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues to business stakeholders
- Exposure to architecture principles
- Experience in Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills