Specialist Consultant - General Insurance - Claims/Broking/Underwriting
Ensure Recruitment is a multi-award winning specialist recruitment agency leading the market in the recruitment of insurance professionals across Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Auckland.
With a highly established client list of international, national and local insurance companies as well as banks, super funds and wealth management companies we are experiencing significant growth and are now growing the Melbourne team to ensure we manage the increase in demand from our clients.
Why work at Ensure?
- Established brand with an exceptional client list, strong database of excellent candidates and internal support from dedicated administration and marketing functions
- Exceptional annual leave policy that grows with tenure up to 31 days per annum
- High reward culture including annual international trips for high performance which have included Hawaii, Bali and Fiji in past years
- Excellent training and development program launching this year by external training company to continue to invest in our teams
- Flexible working conditions enabled by excellent IT infrastructure including working from home options and in some cases part time hours
- Excellent reward culture including base salary, superannuation, commission scheme, quarterly high performance lunches etc.....
The role of Recruitment Consultant within our General Insurance division will see you responsible for:
- Working with the national Ensure GI team in the recruitment of experienced claims, broking and underwriting professionals
- Developing deep and trusted relationships with existing clients to really understand their requirements
- Developing new client relationships within the General Insurance market
- Identifying, engaging and nurturing key talent within specialised areas
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A solid recruitment agency background in financial services recruitment OR
- Broking, claims or underwriting experience within General Insurance
- An ability to develop and enhance relationships in a B2B environment
- A strong sales/account management background with successes
- The ability to work in a fast pace and autonomous environment
- High degree of resilience
- A high motivation, drive and passion for recruitment
- High ethics
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or you would like further information please call Paul on 03 8637 3719