Why work at Ensure?
- Because we don’t hire egos!
- You’ll receive excellent Comp including really competitive Base salary, super and really achievable Commission scheme
- You’ll be part of a high reward culture including quarterly (lunches) and annual high performance incentives including international trips (including Hawaii, Bali and Fiji in recent years)
- You’ll have an exceptional annual leave policy that grows with tenure up to 31 days per annum
- You’ll be able to work flexibly with many of the team either working from home, compressed hours or part time – and we have the tech to back it up
- You won’t have issues finding us with great CBD locations
- You’ll have all the tools to enable you with great tech, databases and recruitment systems
- You’ll have direct access and support from people who ‘Walk the Talk’ in our Directors (who still recruit), Client Director, and Marketing Manager
The core role of Senior/Principal (Actuarial) Recruitment Consultant within our Insurance Practice will see you responsible for:
- Managing and developing relationships both existing PSA Insurance / Financial Services accounts and new clients
- Full 360 recruitment within the Actuary space as the true expert in all things “Actuary Recruitment” and the first point of call for both candidates and clients
- Being an awesome team member and always doing the right thing
What kind of background / experience would we like from you:
- A successful track record of delivering (ideally) Actuary recruitment into the financial services sector OR come from an Actuary background and want to try something new!
- A high motivation, drive and passion for recruitment
- A strong sales/client management background
- High degree of resilience and the ability to work in a fast paced and autonomous environment
- High Integrity – no egos. Do your clients, colleagues and friends rate you as high as you rate yourself?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or you would like further information please call Duncan on 03 8637 7334
Know of anyone else looking – we are also looking for an IT Consultants in Sydney and Wealth Consultants in Melbourne and Sydney.