Why you will love this role:
- Working in a small, supportive team environment you will manager your own portfolio of around 60 workers compensation claims
- Enjoy working on manageable portfolio size, allowing you to use your passion for providing a high level of service to the injured worker and all stakeholders
- Liaising with employers and treatment providers to manage the return to work journey in conjunction with the onsite IMA
- Using your solutions focussed approach, within the legislation and guidelines, you will get great satisfaction for seeing the claimant recovering and return to the workplace
What skills you will use:
- Your experience within a workers compensation environment and knowledge of handling, sometimes, more challenging claims
- The outstanding communication and listening skills you have, which have proven to be invaluable in your work so far
- Your ability to negotiate positive outcomes, by using your inclusive approach
- Most of all your empathy and passion for what you do.
What's in it for you:
- Work for a self insurer and broaden your experience in workers compensation
- Join a national brand, who continue to flourish, even in the current environment. Stable organisation.
- Manageable portfolio size
- Attending client meetings to discuss claims and strategy
- Highly competitive salary, $95k package + Super + discounts
- On-site parking and next to train station
Please forward your resume, highlighting your case management experience within Workers Compensation. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 24 business hours.