This is an excellent opportunity to work in a flexible team environment with a professional and reputable Financial Planning business located in the heart of Brisbane CBD. This organisation is well known for having an ethical and professional team who focus on quality advice, and put the clients needs first every time.
In this role you will work closely with 3 Senior Financial Planners, helping them manage their clients by preparing simple and complex SoAs and RoAs and developing the strategy.
As the Senior Paraplanner you will report to the Managing Partners, and your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist 3 Senior Financial Advisers with all Paraplanning and research and developing the strategy
- Work with advisers to develop advice strategies
- Research products, strategies and technical issues to ensure knowledge is kept current
- Deep understanding of risk and compliance in relation to investments, insurance, superannuation both simple and complex strategies
- Assist with technical queries raised by Financial Advisers and Associate Advisers
- Prepare the SoA's and submit to Financial Adviser/s for review and revise as required.
- Review/prepare relevant Financial Modelling for client situations
This business will offer you the opportunity for unparalleled hands on training and support.
- Proven Paraplanning experience and experience developing strategy (Mandatory)
- Working closely with Advisers and coming up with your own ideas
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and autonomously
- Have good understanding of financial planning concepts and strategies
- Be a motivated, enthusiastic person who shows initiative and works effectively in team environment
Alternatively to find out more about this role or any other roles in the Wealth Management Sector please feel free to contact Toby Walsh from Ensure Recruitment on 0404 971 247 or email email@example.com