Reporting to the Superannuation Advice Team Leader, you will provide digitally developed and web-based limited personal intra fund advice to our members over the phone and Internet, as well as arranging referrals and other appointments for the Financial Planners where advice needs are more complex.
- Ensure our members receive high quality, compliant and timely personal intra-fund financial advice and related services
- Develop and deliver pro-active strategies, initiatives and campaigns to increase the fund members’ engagement with financial planning and advice
- Promote the fund's financial planning and advice services to achieve member retention and other business objectives, and
- Build key relationships with internal staff, strategic service providers and stakeholders.
- A prior or current experience in a financial planning, para-planning or client services role
- Sourcing new opportunities across the referral network and continually looking for any value added service we may be able to offer to potential new clients
- Well-developed and demonstrable written and oral communication and
- A comprehensive working knowledge of superannuation, investment and insurance products and a contemporary knowledge of these products use in the execution of financial advice strategies
- Strong knowledge and experience using financial planning software and CRM systems (XPlan or similar)
- A sound knowledge of relevant superannuation and taxation legislation, including SIS, SG, FOFA and MySuper regulations
- A high commitment to delivering superior quality customer service whilst being an active member of a productive team
- RG146 certification, Diploma of Financial Services and Advanced Diploma of Financial Services and meet the FASEA existing advisor definition.
- Excellent EBA conditions, including company-provided annual Christmas leave, extended parental leave and qualification for long service leave at 5 years.
- 15% superannuation
- Flexible salary packaging