My Client is one of the household names in Superannuation, with a strong brand, excellent culture and a highly supportive senior leadership team they are certainly an employer of choice.
At present they have an exciting opportunity for you to join their Superannuation Claims team due to an internal promotion.
As a Superannuation Claims Consultant your responsibilities will include -
• Manage a portfolio of Income Protection, Death and Temporary Permanent Disablement claims
• Handle complaint claims and those escalated to the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal
• Review and challenge (where appropriate) insurer and trustee decisions
• Attend trustee and appeals committee meetings
• Review claims submissions
Required skills and experience -
• Experience in a claims (death and TPD) or legal environment
• Up to date superannuation legislation and compliance knowledge
• Strong report writing skills
• Highly effective communication, negotiation and dispute resolution skills
• Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
To be considered for this role please submit your resume on line through the APPLY link. Should you wish to have a confidential discussion about this role please contact Peter on 07 3337 1703