Superannuation Pricing Manager
Senior role with people management and consulting responsibility for the provision of pricing, profitability and technical analysis and advice primarily for the Corporate Superannuation business.
- Salary of up to $180K + bonuses
- Highly motivated team to manage
- Numerous financial and non-financial benefits
- Provide financial modelling and advice around corporate super employer and personal products
- Manage Trustee policy requirements, regulatory requirements to support the long term commercial sustainability
- Pricing and business finance model and methodology development
- Team Management and stakeholder engagement
Your background will include;
- FIAA preferred or CFA (or equivalent)
- 5+ years superannuation pricing or consulting experience in corporate super or master trusts or industry funds
- strong working knowledge of superannuation product and regulatory environment in Australia
- High level of financial modelling and profitability skills
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary + an array of benefits.
Do not delay! these roles don't stay open for a while!
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Oshan on (02) 9346 5288, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org