Talent Acquisition Lead
Excellent opportunity to join an award winning financial services company to lead their Talent Acquisition / Recruitment function.
My client is an award winning national company with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane Canberra, Adelaide and Perth. Through a recent restructure, they are looking to bring on an experienced Talent Acquisition Lead to both nurture the current team and also to improve all facets of recruitment in the company including: EVP; Career Pages; Recruitment Technology; Process; Reporting and more. It’s an exciting role as there is huge appetite to improve all these areas and backing from the wider People Team and business.
The newly created role of Talent Acquisition Lead will see you responsible for:
- Leading a small team of experienced recruitment professionals
- Setting best practice recruitment methodology across multiple business lines
- Developing and launching a revised company EVP
- Management of the end to end recruitment process
- Investigating new technologies and if appropriate testing and deploying into the recruitment function
- Developing relationships at the senior executive team level
- Developing talent pools for business critical positions
To be successful in this role – we need someone with proven experience at a lead level and who can lead by example. Experience will include but not be limited to:
- Significant experience in leading an in-house recruitment team
- Prior success in developing and implementing company-wide recruitment processes
- Re-designing recruitment models
- Experience in talent management at senior level
- Leading key recruitment projects including, technology and EVP design
In return for you experience you will be rewarded with
- A great base salary and superannuation package (based on experience)
- An opportunity to lead a forward thinking organisations recruitment strategy
- Flexible working conditions (in line role requirements)
- An opportunity to shape the talent being brought into the organisation
- Work with a global team
For more information on this position, please reach out to Duncan MacKay on 03 8637 7330 or apply below.