An opportunity has become available for an experienced Life Insurance Team Leader to join a leader in Australia's Life Insurance market in their Melbourne offices. The position has become available due to internal development and expansion of the team.
- Leadership of a team of Claims Assessors (18 in the team altogether)
- Driving performance within the team
- Coaching and mentoring
- Identifying skill gaps within the team and facilitating training to close gaps
- Ensuring that the team complies with policy, process and procedures
- Analysing key trends and reporting to key stakeholders
- Identifying areas for improvement and liaising with key internal stakeholders to drive improvement
- Extensive experience in a Team Leader/Team Management position within the Life Insurance industry
- A true passion for developing people and wanting to see the team grow
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to the team in a positive manner
- a healthy balance between leadership and soft skills
- Strong technical knowledge of life insurance claims
Does this sound like your next role? Apply now!
- Market leading remuneration package + bonus
- Supportive team environment
- Large organisation with potential for internal progression for the right candidate down the track
- Numerous employee benefits
- Work for a household name
Otherwise please contact Keeley Hanlon at Ensure Recruitment on 03 86377313 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your next career move within Life Insurance.