Team Leader - Injury Management - Newcastle Location
Find out about this great career opportunity for an experienced Injury Management Team Leader. This is a fantastic time to join this highly successful organisation, committed to providing the highest quality service to their clients.
Work in a challenging and ever changing environment, make a real difference every day by supporting your team in developing the most effective return to work, life and recovery strategies and the right customer experience.
About the role:
- Support an Injury Management team in developing the most effective return to work, life and community strategies
- Provide support and advice on highly complex and high risk claims, extending beyond the expertise of the team
- Coach and develop the team, setting development plans and coordinating training sessions
- Ensure behaviours align with the culture and values
- Identify improvement opportunities and work with the team to provide solutions to ensure the effectiveness of initiatives
- Manage key legislative drivers in line with the Act
- Review and report on business outcomes on a regular basis
- Undertake counseling and disciplinary procedures in line with legislation
- Drive change and continuous improvement across the claims teams in collaboration with team leaders
- Strong experience in injury management, exposure to high risk significant injury claims
- People management skills, team building, coaching and change management
- Excellent understanding of relevant legislation, regulations and guidelines
- Experience in addressing gaps in service delivery and implementing change
- Highly customer service focused
- Highly competitive salary, super, + 10% bonus and profit share
- Monthly RDO, annual leave loading, study support, plus so much more!
- Ongoing career opportunities
This is an immediate role and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 business hours.