Provide strategic advice to the team on how to manage claims to obtain the best possible outcome. Coaching and mentoring them to assist in the management of complex claims. In addition to taking on a small portfolio of complex claims.
The organisation, a leader in the life insurance industry is going through positive change and are looking for an experienced Senior/ Team Leader to help lead the team to further success.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing strategic advice/ guidance on complex life claims
- Coaching and mentoring the team
- Identifying skill gaps within the team and upskilling
- Assisting in resolving complaints and escalations
- Assisting the team team in working towards targets and SLA's
- Tracking the performance of the team and identifying areas for improvement
- Identifying areas for improvement within current processes and procedures and implementing change to enhance efficiency
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- A minimum of 5 year's experience in life insurance claims management
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Must have a good balance between soft skills and technical capability
- Experience in implementing new processes and procedures and identifying areas for improvement
If this role isn't quite right but you're keen to discuss other opportunities in life insurance contact Keeley Hanlon on 03 86 377313 / firstname.lastname@example.org