You will be responsible for;
- Assist in providing and maintaining a common technical resource on complex claim matters and guidelines for claims assessors
- Complex case referral support including ongoing claims consulting and training
- Be an active contributor to business improvement projects/activities
- Process improvement and claims assessment innovation
- Liaise with numerous stakeholders and departments including underwriting, product and legal
- Extensive experience in Life Insurance Claims within a direct office or Re Insurer (Group and/or Retail)
- Exceptional exposure to industry best practice within Life Claims
- Advanced knowledge of product, medical, claims audit functions, system and legislation/regulations impacting the life insurance industry
- Life claims auditing and/or file review experience
- Advanced stakeholder management skills
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria.
For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not what you are looking for? not to worry, We have many more roles in Life Insurance that may interest you!