You will be responsible for;
- Support across the life insurance product cycle including underwriting and claims.
- Develop and maintain polices and procedures for best practice
- Identify claims trends/issues and develop and implement a plan to address these
- Manage a portfolio of internal and external disputes to resolution (inc. FOS and SCT)
- Provide claims instructions to Counsel on litigated matters
- Liaise with numerous stakeholders and departments including underwriting, product and legal around policy innovation
- extensive experience in Life Insurance Claims within a direct office or Re Insurer
- Exceptional exposure to industry best practice within Life Claims
- Advanced knowledge of product, medical, claims audit functions, system and legislation/regulations impacting the life insurance industry
- Disputes resolution, complaints management, SCT & FOS experience
- Project management & process improvement experience in highly regarded
- Qualifications in law and/or dispute resolution will be highly regarded
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria.
For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email email@example.com
Not what you are looking for? not to worry, We have many more roles in Life Insurance that may interest you!