- $150K - $185K + an array of benefits
- Talented and approachable manager
- Strong team to lead and manage
- Opportunity to influence the claims assessment process
- Join an innovative organisation
- Ensuring the Claims Philosophy, guidelines and strategies align to the Group and Retail Operations as per the planned strategies and outcomes.
- Accountability for the overall quality and performance of claims to agreed industry and regulatory standards.
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate a technical claims function
- Support, encourage and initiate claims innovation and process improvement
- Overall responsibility of the quality audit framework across claims
- Extensive life insurance claims across all product lines ideally across group and retail
- Strong technical claims background with quality audits, training and project
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement experience both internally and externally
- Established relationships with Reinsurers in the Australian market
- Experience in managing quality audit frameworks will be highly regarded.
Sounds interesting? We have a lot more information to tell
These roles are rare, so do not hesitate as immediate interviews will take place for candidates that meet the above criteria.
For a confidential chat about your career options please call Oshan on (02) 9346 5288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not what you are looking for? not to worry, We have many more roles in Life Insurance that may interest you!