- You will join an organisation whose reputation, and continued growth offer you stability whilst their benefits and bonuses will make you glad you came on board!
- They are passionate about being a good employer, investing in the skills and capabilities of their employees and your role is key to this as you coach and develop claims staff at all levels.
- Review all new claims for Rehab intervention + future intervention points
- Training and upskilling /coaching of staff on what to look for with Rehab and RTW
- Small portfolio for those ready to RTW, partials /upgrades to get them back to work and manage these through to finalisation.
- Walk ups for Rehab and intervention strategies on Corp claims.
- Assistance and guidance with PC to Doctors and case conferencing
- High reserve reviews/Rehab intervention on terminated funds.
- Face-to-Face with Cleints, intermediaries visits with operations and educational visits to Employers
- Fund education if required.
- You will have technical claims experience in group and/or retail IP and your understanding of the entire process from start to finish is vital here.
- Are you a senior that is looking To step up? You'll need to have handled complaints and disputes
- The ability to think laterally will see you succeed in this role. Industry qualifications will be highly regarded.
Ensure Recruitment partners with 9 of the top 10 life insurers in Australia. Every consultant is specialised in their sector and has strong relationships with senior managers across the industry. We are able to offer you guidance to secure your future role.
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Kurt Ringland on (02) 9346 5297, or email:email@example.com