Technical Review Claims Advisor - Group & Retail Life Insurance
We are currently working with a market leader in the Life Insurance sector. Due to considerable growth, we are seeking experienced senior assessors to join this employer of choice in a technical advice focused role.
- Join an industry leader in life insurance
- Numerous benefits including insurance
- Opportunity to move away from standard portfolio management
- Be the technical expert for a team of assessors
- Flexible working arrangements
Reporting to the Claims Team Manager, you will join a robust team in a company that places great value on its employees, and invests in learning and development and career progression.
As a specialist review claims assessor you will;
All we need from you is;
- Provide technical advise on Life, TPD, IP and Crisis claims
- High quality, accurate and timely claims assessment/review
- Identify training requirements & trends
- Provide advice on litigated claims, SCT & FOS cases
- Facilitating case discussions around complex claims
- Demonstrated life insurance claims experience (group or retail) ideally across all products including income protection
- Experience conducting file reviews and/or quality audits
- Experience providing feedback to assessors, coaching and mentoring
- Sound understanding of the insurance act and SCT/FOS process
- legal or allied health backgrounds will be highly regarded.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, and want to work for a market leader, I would love to speak to you.
Want to know more? Give me a call. There's nothing lost in a phone call...
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Oshan on (02) 9346 5288, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org