Technical Review Claims Specialists - GI- $150k-$180k
Join a global insurer who take on every type of risk worldwide. They have a reputation of providing outstanding service, backed by depth of experience and financial strength, making them insurer of choice.
They ensure their relationships with clients are open and transparent. Well known for being an employer who value their employees and committed to personal career development.
- Working on a high value portfolio of up to 200 claims
- Reviewing multi-million dollar claims in line with reserves
- Evaluating technical reports, identifying areas of concern
- Providing advice to the client and demonstrating settlement initiatives
- Undertake monthly analysis of accounts and reporting trends to Claims Manager
- Measure and manage claims and settlement strategies
- Identify coverage, anomalies, under/over statement of claims and all relevant documentation
Your Experience and Skills;
- With solid technical claims experience (10 years), multi-line
- Associate of ANZIIF or relevant Tertiary qualification
- Understanding of legal principles and experienced in interpreting legal and claims reports
- Understanding of contracts
- Self starter, able to quickly adapt to new environment, resilient and calm approach to managing a high work load
Working for a leading brand with a highly professional reputation
Highly competitive salary package
Outstanding working culture
Strong team support
Immediate interviews will be held for those meeting the above criteria so please apply now with full CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high levels of applications expected.