Why you will love this role:
- Newly created position within the organisation
- High profile, reporting directly to senior management
- Opportunity to move away from hands on claims management ands into a more strategic position
- Ability to quality check and make real difference in claims management
- Great flexibility in working from home additional annual leave entitlements
About the role
You will be responsible for the quality, decision making and compliance of a large outsourced claims process to ensure that correct claims management is achieved.
A significant amount of quality controls, report writing for senior management and stakeholder engagement with the outsourced provider.
Initially offered as a 12 month contract
What we need from you:
- A significant amount of experience in claims management in the workers compensation environment
- Ideally a technical background, either technical management, RTW specialist or reporting background
- High levels of written skills and experience in claims analysis and quality control.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and high verbal communication skills
- Experience in coaching and developing claims teams