Training & Development Consultant - Life Insurance
A rare opportunity for an experienced L&D consultant to take on a specialist role with a leading financial services organisation.
This key role will see you;
- Industry leading salary + an array of benefits
- Fantastic team culture and a high performing team
- Opportunity to join a household name
All we need from you is;
- Support the year on year improvement of our Customers’ experience by developing and delivering a range of learning and development initiatives that result in an uplift in competency levels across the Claims Business Unit
- Design and delivery of systems, compliance, process and soft skills training to claims assessors, administrators and specialist support functions
- Design and implement an evaluation process to ensure training meets desired objectives
- Assist Managers to resolve learning and development issues and provide exceptional service, as appropriate, to internal customers and stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in insurance or financial services in a Training & Development role. Ideally including knowledge of legislation and regulations affecting the life industry (highly desirable)
- Experience in designing and delivering training (one-on-one and group)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- Recognised Training qualification where instructional design and facilitation skills are core skills
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary + an array of benefits.
Do not delay! these roles don't stay open for a while!
For a confidential discussion, please don't hesitate to contact Oshan on (02) 9346 5288, or email: email@example.com